Translation – allows written communication beyond language barriers
- Translation of your documents – manuals, technical documentation, presentations, brochures or your website
- Proofreading or editing of existing translations
My personal extra:
- Each of my translations is reviewed by a native speaker of the target language or a competent colleague
- Upon request, I take care of terminology management (create and maintain a terminology base).
When sending an enquiry, please provide the following information:
- the document to be translated in machine readable form (e.g. Microsoft Word Document)
- intended purpose
- delivery deadline
- existing reference documents (previous translations of similar documents, terminology lists or bases, style guides, ...)
Translations are charged by standard line (1 standard line = 55 characters including spaces). The price per standard line may vary according to the amount of text, complexity or subject.
Additional services such as proofreading/editing or terminology management are charged per hour.
Please refer to my pricing table for a rough overview.
- German > French
- French > German
- Spanish > German
- Terminology management